A convenient way to pay
Parents can now book and pay securely online for a range of items using a debit/credit card or
through PayPoint. Paying online gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your
money has reached school safely and is used for its intended purpose.
"No more having to look for change or writing cheques. It's so easy now!" - ParentPay Parent
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for dinner money and other items such as trips
- offers a highly secure payment site gives you a history of all the payments you have made allows to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children emails
- a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrive time spent on banking procedres
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
- helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre
How do I get started?
We will write to you detailing your activation username and password to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; if you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can also add children to a single account providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.